Write for Us
Money Crashers is looking for writers with a deep financial interest to write for our publication.
Money Crashers is currently looking for writers with a passion for detail and research to contribute engaging, informative posts on a range of topics, including, but not limited to
- Money management
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Tax preparation
- Credit and debt
- Real estate
- Frugal living
Expertise in one or more of these broad areas through direct experience, advanced education, or certification is preferred. The ideal writer should:
- Have published samples from recognized, reputable personal finance (or finance-adjacent) sites
- Be capable of writing longer, comprehensive articles (3,000+ words each)
- Be able to incorporate SEO keywords in a natural manner
- Be passionate about empowering readers to take charge of their finances
- Have the ability to understand, introduce, and convey complex concepts to readers in an engaging and clear fashion
- Be an adroit researcher, comfortable perusing official sites like irs.gov, treasury.gov, and sec.gov when necessary
- Be interested in producing quality content over quantity
- Be available to update pieces as needed to insure data is current and accurate
- Be a U.S. resident
Starting base rate per article is competitive, with additional monthly performance incentives based on traffic. Monthly payments are through PayPal or direct deposit.
Please fill out the application below if you are interested.